Victor Harbor Mainstreet Precinct
The upgrade of the Victor Harbor Mainstreet aimed to achieve a number of key objectives such as increasing connectivity, improving amenity, providing activation as well as creating pedestrian and vehicular access to a contemporary public realm that reflects the culture, character and aspirational values of the town.
Working with the City of Victor Harbor, this multi stage project has delivered a highly imaginative yet practical Mainstreet precinct that creates a revitalised and vibrant public realm. The design combines shared use principles as well as the integration of rain gardens, sculptural street furniture and public art.
- Location: Victor Harbor, SA
- Project: Urban Design
- Client: City of Victor Harbor
- Completion: 2016
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Country: Ngarrindjeri
- 2017 – AILA SA Landscape Architecture Award
- 2017 – Mainstreet SA Public Space & Streetscape Award